Monday, October 19, 2009

They drive amongst us

I received an email from a relative in North America containing a list of idiotic / dumb things that some people do, the first of which is reproduced below :

STAY ALERT ! They walk amongst us...

IDIOT SIGHTING:

My daughter and I went through the McDonald's take-out window and I gave the clerk a $5 bill. Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her a quarter..
She said, 'you gave me too much money.'
I said, 'Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a dollar back.'
She sighed and went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my request.
I did so, and he handed me back the quarter, and said 'We're sorry but they could not do that kind of thing.' The clerk then proceeded to give me back 75 cents in change. Do not confuse the clerks at MacD's.


Personally, I thought that the first bit was about as dumb as you can get :

My daughter and I went through the McDonald's take-out ...

But then, perhaps we should take pity on our poor indoctrinated, gas guzzling, car bound North American cousins, as well as the animals they slaughter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why not just eat the rich & the stupid?
kill 2 idjits with 1 stone.
kenny ball