Friday, November 07, 2008

Eastville Park



Now that I've been warned off campaigning to save trees by Indymedia contributors, the Easton Popular Front, the Popular Front of Easton, the Easton People's Front, the People's Front of Easton, Chris Hutt and other proper environmental campaigners much cleverer and more correct than me, I thought I'd photograph and put the curse on the trees by Eastville Park Lake, which even now, I fear, have been singled out, flagged up and surveyed by expert arboreal professors, no doubt assessing their potential threat to moorhens, seen acting nervously nearby.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beware of the flowers coz i'm sure they're gonna get you, yeah.

missed your words

welcome back green lung!

Chris Hutt said...

Still having a go at me greenlung? Judging by your posts and pics you have a far more varied, interesting and rewarding life than I do so maybe it's time to get over it.

Anonymous said...

chris,
how much are squarepeg paying you to disrupt opposition?

seems like you have sold your soul to the developers.

keep fighting the good fight green lung!

Anonymous said...

Well greenlung, it looks like you've just put the jinx on the Eastville Park trees YOU JONAH!

http://eastvilleparkwood.blogspot.com/

Word verification = folies - honest.

greenlung said...

Yup - it's all my own fault. In fact I work for a major chainsaw company & am identifying sites for trials of the new 6 cylinder, solar powered, 2 stroke chopping machines. Fooled you all.*********.